- A scrap of Strathmore watercolor paper inked with Colorbursts in erlot, Indigo, Ultramarine Blue plus Pthalo Green to make a turquoise.
- After spritzing with vodka and hitting it with the heat tool several times, I sprayed it with a very thick mixture of perfect pearls in Heirloom Gold.
- Tim's Mixed-media die used to cut out a portion.
- I glued the extra little pieces with a Zig glue pen.
- Ancient Fiskars deckle scissors used to cut the rest of the panel (I've had these since high school).
- Sentiment brushed on with Finetec metallic watercolor in Inka Gold
I'd like to share this with the following challenges: