- The background panel is Cosmo Cricket watercolor resist paper colored with Color Bursts in Sepia, Orchid, Fuchsia, and Merlot
- Century-old sheet music
- Circle die-cut (die from Autumn, thanks!) From some leftover watercolor paper-- the ink on this is Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
- Circle die mounted atop a "nest" of mixed coordinating threads
- Vintage lick-and-stick stars
- Tim's paper doll dancer (I love this girl)
- Tim's Small Talk stickers. I made lists inside the covers of this set of the nouns, verbs, and adjectives available so I can quickly come up with phrases! I am such a dork.
I'll proudly share this at the following challenges: