- Ranger tag inked with Scattered Straw DI first using the wrinkle-free distress technique
- Next inked using the same technique with Fired Brick and Spiced Marmalade DOx, using a water mister with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mixed in
- Any spots that still looked manila got a little extra Scattered Straw
- The Tim Holtz Roses stencil was used with Teresa Collins modeling paste mixed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Dark Chocolate Truffle
- The moth was cut from my grandparents' field guide-- it is no longer a book... it's loose pages. The moth was coated with Distress Collage Medium in Matte and the description was coated with Vintage
- Sequins from Creative Essentials affixed with Glossy Accents
- The "nest" of yarn is from my fave spool. This feature is definitely inspired by Autumn
- Mercury Glass Stickles run loosely around the edge of the tag
This has a sister card, made the same day... you can check it out HERE.
So... speaking of sisters...
...my craft soul-sister is Autumn, hands-down. I was channeling her for both this project and that sister card (LOL, which she liked!) I'll cite her as my inspiration for this and share at Frilly & Funkie's challenge: You're my inspiration. Thanks, Autumn, for everything. I admire your endless well of creativity as evidenced by your blog, and on top of all of that, you are positive and up-beat... all while raising a gang of kids and holding down a J-O-B. On behalf of the crafting blogosphere, thank you for the inspiration.
...and, because I like this stenciling so much, I will also share at STAMPlorations' Stencil Sunday/ June Mixed Media challenge.