For me, personally, I think I do fine making masculine cards... until I have to! You know what I mean?
- Strathmore watercolor paper made plaid by monoprinting Tim's Stripes stencil twice, perpendicular to each iteration
- DIs used: Chipped Sapphire, Rusty Hinge, and Gathered Twigs
- The titmouse is by Inspired By Stamping, painted using my college set of Loew Cornell watercolors, which I don't think I've used in months...
- I popped the titmouse up with my least-used foam tape-- trying to accomplish the goals of SOS by using what I have!
- The quote was in my stash box of quotes from books, affixed with Distress Collage medium in matte
This will be the Father's Day card for my dad. He is such a cool dude. My folks have titmice in their back yard, so I think he'll appreciate this card... and I'm glad I'm a card-maker because I feel like Father's Day cards at stores are often tacky and overly stereotypical... not that my dad would consider himself classy... but most classy people wouldn't, I guess... anyway...
Cheers! See you at Shopping Our Stash!