|Click for close-up of the crackle-effect|
|I seldom leave a tag string-less, but this one has a more scientific look... so I left it simple... you know, like a scientist would!|
- DI in Peacock Feathers
- DOx in Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo
- Inks added using wrinkle-free distress with my own light mixture of Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls... this ous so light I've been using it in place of regular water lately. Fun!
- Edges dabbed with matte Mod Podge then coated with Stampendous frantage in Aged Gold, then heated.
- Butterfly fussy-cut from my grandparents' field guide-- it is so old it is just loose pages. I like to use it, makes me feel close to them.
- Butterfly coated with Distress Collage Medium in matte then Crackle in some parts. When dry, Prima Artisan Powder rubbed over the cracks.
- Butterfly's description coated with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage then pinned with a 7 Gypsies pin
- Vintage trim lace affixed with a Recollections brad
I'll share this at Crafting By Designs for their "things with wings" challenge.
Oh my oh my oh my! And woah baby! This is the prettiest thing I've seen. I love it so! Will totally be pinning. Hugs, AutumnReplyDelete
Oh, my, Mimi! I'm with Autumn--the prettiest tag I've seen! Love the simplicity, but the background is a mixed media dessert! Delish! Hugs!ReplyDelete
oh yum, yum, YUM!!!!!ReplyDelete
And here comes another beauty. It's been too long ince I have been here at your place and missed so many pretty projects! Lovely using of DOX, how can they be used in a ugly way, right? Hugs!ReplyDelete