- Bought these adorable discounted unicorn stamps by Jolee's Boutique yesterday and instead of stashing them, I decided to use them up!
- I had made the watery backgrounds last week with DIs on Tim's resist paper
- The sewing machine was out, so I decided to stitch some beams in the background
- Green paper is stock by Core'dinations
- I drew the banners and greetings with Paper Mate Flair pens... my faves
Yay! Aren't they fun? I'm so pleased that I used this while sticker sheet!
I'd like to share these at: