This week, the Shopping Our Stash team wants to see how you plan to spend the lazy days of summer, or at least how you would like to spend them!
|I have already spent a couple days in the sun with a drink in my hand...
summer in the Sierra Nevada is the BEST place to be!
- Image by Art Impressions inked with Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black on Strathmore watercolor paper. I own only a few cartoony stamps, and they are all humorous... but I don't use them often because I am not patient enough to color! LOL!
- Lady "painted" using my oldest waterbrush (Tim's) using DIs in Barn Door, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, and Crushed Olive. I added metallic detail with a gel pen I bought at the book fair at school two years ago.
- The background is Broken China and Scattered Straw
- Watercolor panel mounted on a yellow scrap of paper from a thrift-store stationary set
- Striped paper is from a DCWV pad, pre-cut from a different project
- Pink paper by Core'dinations-- in the stash for a couple years at least
- Flowers added by using my most recent punch purchase: Fiskars. This was probably a year ago. Black Diamond Stickles added to the flowers.
Join us! This is the perfect opportunity to use stash items to make a card to send a summer greeting to a buddy!