|Click for close-up of the crackle-effect|
|I seldom leave a tag string-less, but this one has a more scientific look... so I left it simple... you know, like a scientist would!|
- DI in Peacock Feathers
- DOx in Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo
- Inks added using wrinkle-free distress with my own light mixture of Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls... this ous so light I've been using it in place of regular water lately. Fun!
- Edges dabbed with matte Mod Podge then coated with Stampendous frantage in Aged Gold, then heated.
- Butterfly fussy-cut from my grandparents' field guide-- it is so old it is just loose pages. I like to use it, makes me feel close to them.
- Butterfly coated with Distress Collage Medium in matte then Crackle in some parts. When dry, Prima Artisan Powder rubbed over the cracks.
- Butterfly's description coated with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage then pinned with a 7 Gypsies pin
- Vintage trim lace affixed with a Recollections brad
I'll share this at Crafting By Designs for their "things with wings" challenge.