|(Diagonal from top left and across from top left)|
- Background on Strathmore watercolor paper created using the old leaf stamp described on my other post, heat embossed with Ranger EP in Antique Turquoise
- Background then colored using a variety of Magicals and Color Bursts-- I was in a frenzy and not sure what I used!
- Turquoise mat in back was just a scrap
- Edges all distressed using my Making Memories distresser
- Mug was doodled as a single-line drawing using a Ranger Perfect Medium Pen on a scrap of watercolor paper. Perfect Medium Pens are irritating in the same way that the Letter It pens are: no color, so you can't tell what you've drawn! Irritating. I heat embossed using Ranger Antique Turquoise EP
- Mug was colored using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals in Dark Chocolate Truffle and Tiffany Lou Blue, plus a little Color Bursts in Prussian Blue for depth.
- The leaves were all pre-cut by me months ago. I go on cutting frenzies where I get my box of paper scraps and all my dies and my Big Shot and I sit on my living room floor and cut, cut, cut. I store the cut pieces in blank CD cases, labeled by cut. I inked these with Brushed Corduroy DI.
- Tim's Christmas Quotations used as the little greeting.
Along with Shopping Our Stash, I'll also share this make at the following challenges: