- Candy cane paper from a co-worker... she gave me sheets and sheets, so I've got to use it up!
- Tiny envelope template from Paper Source, a store in Berkeley, CA.
- Once envelopes made, Liquitex gesso was sponged on for a frosty-glow
- Various washi tapes added, including the following brands: K & Company, Scotch, and I *think* the "Oh Happy Day" might be Jane Davenport... and the gold-striped tape is generic, I believe.
- Pre-cut mistletoe sprigs and tree, all Tim Holtz dies
- Tim Holtz Holiday Quotations stickers, specifically used from sheets I had used the least of (in the interest of stash-shopping!)
- Stickles in Xmas Red and Silver
Thanks for visiting! I hope you are inspired to play with washi tape with us... see you at Shopping Our Stash!
I love your adorable little envelopes - so festive looking!ReplyDelete
Wow great use of the washi tape (I admit I'm washi challenged) That candy cane paper is really pretty ad a lovely base for you tapes and die cuts.ReplyDelete
Nice paper score from your co-worker! Love that you've made little gift card envelopes from them! Fab job!ReplyDelete
so amazing! (x4!) ♥ReplyDelete
Ohhhhhhh candy cane paper AND washi tape!!ReplyDelete