Sunday, November 25, 2018

A CASE of wine...

Haha, I CASEd a CASE of a wine label!

Here's mine:

Click HERE to see Chris's.  She and I exchanged messages about holiday versions, and she brought up poinsettias... duh.  So I am CASEing hard!

Supplies:

  • STAMPlorations poinsettia stamp inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat embossed with Recollections EP in black
  • Sentiment written with a Ranger Letter It pen and heat embossed with Recollections EP in white
  • Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite
  • All paper used were scraps!
That's it!

I'll share this at SOS, of course, for our labels challenge (and because I love my team and the spirit of SOS!), and I'll also share with Time Out Challenges.


5 comments:

  1. OMG! This is gorgeous!! Way to case my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a FAB take of Chris's take on the wine bottle!
    Fab job sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooooooooh!!! so brilliant! i need to start drinking wine, it's a really FAB inspiration for cards lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. Love how the red on your card is on the sentiment and not the flower. So very dramatic and unexpected. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful with the delicate poinsetta and bold textpanel! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete