You know I am not a huge cutesy-stamp person, but I could not resist this lady. I saw her at the AI booth at the Scrapbook Expo and could not walk past-- even though I had already spent my money...
- AI "Shake your grass" gal along with an AI spring-thingy for the shaking booty...
- Skin colored with Spectrum Noir pens and some mild sunburn added using Jane Davenport cream pastels
- Leafy paper and orange paper from my stash-- brands unknown. I believe both of these papers came from a coworker... she shared some awesome stuff! (If you follow my Insta, she is the lady who made the turkey from a book :) ... I am trying to get her to start a craft blog.)
- The circle is a die that Autumn sent a couple years ago. I use it so often! Thanks!
- DOx as shown in image to match the La Croix box
- Skirt, lips, and coconuts colored using Rexell Derwent colored pencils
- Multiple colors of Stickles
- Nuvo Drops
- Silver gel pen for glasses
- Fiskars punches used for flowers
- The sentiments were made to look like they were on wooden signs... hey: it was easy and I'd been assembling these cards over a couple days in snippets of time-- I had to get it done! I used gathered Twigs DI, I think...
- The sand inside is from a Pebeo tube. This stuff is so cool... and I seldom use it.
- Lost Coast: Cute
- Simon Says Stamp on Wednesday: All that glitters is gold (I used a ton of Stickles...)
- Just Us Girls: