I love Halloween. Here is a tag made for the occasion:
- The focal images were recently sent by our hostess, Donna. Thank you!
- Paper by Authentique, passed on by a coworker. The bats/webs are on one side, the plaid on the other.
- The black banner in the middle was a scrap from a Martha Stewart Halloween pad from last year.
- I made the half-rosettes and I am so proud of them! Well, the top one looks a little wonky in the image, but IRL they are fine. They are pretty small. In case you have never tried to do this, the way I do it is to just score paper at even intervals, then I always use hot glue to hold it together.
- Ribbon from my stash
- Viva Paper Pearls in Cream
- Stickles in Black Diamond
- I tried using on of Andrea/Snapping Monsters stitchy stamp, but dang me: I accidentally cut the rubber too this on this and I need to re-mount it. I was being stubborn on this project and tried to "wing it" except I was far to clumsy. I'll go fix the stamp now!
Thank you for visiting. I hope you guys have some crafty Halloween time. If you don't need any last minute Halloween cards, remember that Day of the Dead is November 1st... maybe you could do some spooky crafts revolving around that!
See you at Shopping Our Stash.