Here are my three projects:
- Strathmore watercolor paper
- Color Bursts in Ultramarine and Pthalo Green mixed in wells with Perfect Pearls (see how I incorporated those into this challenge?? Ha!) in Heirloom Gold.
- I used up a bunch of pearls from a generic pack from Michael's
- The tail on the mer-life card was cut from a panel made many moons ago. I added Prismacolor marker to the edges and rubbed the tail with some DecoArt Metallic Lustre in Gold Rush.
- The oval pearl on the oyster card was snipped from a K & Company sticker set from 2012.
- The corners of the oyster card were snipped with a Fiskars punch.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll join me at Shopping Our Stash!