- All cardstock used was already cut-to-size scraps
- DOx in Seedless Preserves, Twisted Citron, and Carved Pumpkin
- Tim's holiday greeting diecuts
- Tim's Halloween ephemera
- Trim from my stash. I believe the green trim came from Andrea... thanks! It reminds me of the cat's whiskers!
- Stickles in Silver added to both cards for some sparkle-factor
- Bat stamp is by Tim
- The pumpkin stamp was bought years ago from the Michael's dollar-bin. I absolutely love the way it looks-- vintage, but almost timeless. Like, I feel like the image could look hundreds of years old, or from the 1950s... do you agree?
- Tim's Scribbles stamp added over the background with Distress Embossing Ink and Lawn Fawn glow-in-the-dark EP!
I'll share these cards the the following places: