- The pumpkin was cut from Dina Wakley's cotton waterclor paper, first inked with Dylusions in Funky Fuchsia and Pure Sunshine, plus a little Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.
- I sealed the paper with some Krylon archival UV spray and then backed it with some Sizzix adhesive paper (So stashworthy because I have had this since this summer and ave not used it-- so then for this project I accidentally used two pieces! ARGH!)
- For the pumpkin, I drew it on the reverse of the inked paper first, then numbered the pieces from left to right so I could reassemble the pieces once cut. I added Nuvo drops once adhered to the background.
- I scribbled some Peeled Paint Distress Crayon on the stem
- A friend gave me some tint punches a few weeks ago, and so I punched the stars with one of those.
- The hearts were just cut free-hand.
- The leafy backgrond was inked many months ago with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals.
- The leaves at the bottom were pre-cut from dies from Autumn (thanks!). I inked them with DOx in Lucky Clover and Peacock Feathers, the spritzed with water and added some Nuvo drops. The Nuvo drops are kind of new, but I am not a huge "drop" user, so I was definitely trying to use my stash. So glad! I think they look cool!
- The copper-y background was some Metallic Kraft-core by Tim + Core'dinations, and to further use my stash, I ran it through the Sidekick with and EF by Anna Griffin.
- I added the quotation by Tim Holtz, and this will be perfect to send to my sister.
Also, just a friendly reminder to do your self-examinations! Early detection is so important with breast cancer!