Fairies and Angels
Shop YOUR stash and use what ya been hoarding to create something fabulous (sing "FAB-u-LUSSSSS")!
This is the Library Fairy house that came together from stashed items:
Now, I am neither a "fairy person" nor an "angel person," though I know some people are very into either of these things. After creating two projects that I wasn't personally connected to, I decided, "Okay, I'm going to build a fairy house," and I went to "the box." We *all* have "that" box with the most random items: old postage stamps, dowels, corn husks, foam rollers... sooo miscellaneous! I should pull everything out of it and take a picture one day!
So anyway, this Library Fairy home was built of stashed treasures and I am so pleased with it! The kids at school will dig it!
Supplies... everything used was at least a year old, up to 30 years old!:
- Library cards: all are Hans Christian Anderson catalogue cards! Duh... the father of the fairy tale!
- Hot glue as sole adhesive
- Prima flowers (six years old?)
- Moss, purchased
- Alder branches from local trees (Alnus rubra, if you must know...)
- Tiny flowers from The Paper Studio
- Leaves cut from catalog cards and inked with Iced Spruce Distress Stain
So looking forward to seeing who are fairy people and who are angel people and who are tinker-fairies, like me! LOL! See you over at Shopping Our Stash!