- Library card with monoprint of Tim's StampAnon spiderweb/Halloween stencil inked with Black Soot DI
- Trim from local quilt show this summer
- Cat from Tim's Halloween ephemera pack
- Stickles on cat's teeth
- Bat from a bonus baggie with my last purchase from Linda at The Funkie Junkie Boutique
- Card edged with Brushed Corduroy DI and topped with black Stickles
I'll share this at Wicked Wednesday for my second entry this week. It's too cute.
LOVE this!!! He looks like to could be up to a bit of mischief LOL! Thank you for playing along with Wicked Wednesday this week.ReplyDelete
this is great for Halloween sweety
love all on this project
how are you Mimi
see you around
I just love this! What a fabulous Halloween themed ATC!ReplyDelete
Love seeing Halloween projects although I usually don't make more than a couple myself, it's not a big thing in Norway, at least not for my generation. But kids have started doing tricks or treats. This is not too spooky nor too sweet, well balanced if you ask me.:)ReplyDelete
Fantastic!!! Have a look here: http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-10.htmlReplyDelete
You should show off your ATC there as well.