Really funny, right???
I made this for my best friend's mom's girlfriend. We spent hours ironing table linens prior to Sarah's wedding reception, and I think we both now share a mutual loathe for the iron. (By the way, I tried to get out of ironing-- I was so over it, but C.C. really just kept at it for the entire time... i think i went to go find some gin!) Anyhow, this will be a cute hanging in a laundry room!
- Tim's kraft-core metallic paper cut with his alter frame die and punched with carrots hole punches
- The iron was backed with more of Tim's paper from a 6x6" stack
- The yarn was from the quilt show smorgasbord of fiber, adhered wth Glossy Accents
- The girl (named Kelly Jo) is by Hero Arts, inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black. The dress was paper-pieced with a scrap
- Fine gold stickles accented the iron and Kelly Jo
- The quote was typed on my old typewriter and edged with various DIs
I'd like to share this at the following challenges:
Love your sense of humor, Mimi. And love that you made this the shape and metallic look of an iron...ReplyDelete
What a pretty project! Thank you for joining us at ATSM !ReplyDelete
What an hilarious saying, I can quite agree with it as I hate ironing!ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)
Mimi I love ironing haha..this could be perfect for me...you have a great idea woth Tim's Die..so sove this lady image..great project sweety♡♡ReplyDelete
I mean with...and I mean So Love..ohhh its not easy commenting from mobile phone ...I hate it heheDelete
Such a fun project...Love it totally.. it made me laugh...he he he..Thank you so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies Challenge.ReplyDelete