Everyone remembers that song by The Cure, right???
I received these cats from Pia in Norway last week, and they instantly put this song in my head... then-- lightbulb-- I remembered the current challenge at SSS: Inspired By Music! Sharing this there! Just in time... story of my life...
- 7 Gypsies tag textured using Tim's harlequin die to make a stencil, through which Teresa Collins modeling paste was applied
- Various Distress Crayons scribbled
- Brett Weldele stencil (which looks like graffiti to me, making the background look a little like an alley...) used with Chipped Sapphire DI
- Fiber from another project, dyed myself with Adirondack alcohol ink
- Cats are a diecut from Pia, painted with Black Soot Distress paint and whiskers applied with Pebeo Relief Liner in Faux Lead
- "Love cats" written using Amy Tangerine stamps inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
- White Liquitex gesso added at parts to brighten the piece, which started losing contrast
- Distress Glitter in Black Soot added to various parts of the tag with Glossy Accents
I could do a music challenge every week. My memory is horrible, but even my husband is impressed with the information on music that I retain-- all of that basically useless information that takes of space of the things I actually need to remember! LOL!