Supplies and notes:
- Library card base inked with Dylusions in Cherry Pie and some peach-ish Glimmer Mist
- Some stripes textured on with Teresa Collins modeling past through a Tim Holtz/StampAnon stripes stencil. I added some red Distress Crayon on the stripes and rubbed it around...
- The sticker is from K & Company
- Red pearls are from Viva
- I used a Prima crackle stamp in
Gathered TwigsBrushed Corduroy DI in the lower right, and I also edged the card surf that color (... just came to me that I did not use Gathered Twigs as I thought when I was hastily blogging!)
- I outlined the tag with Wink of Luna in gold
- Pom-poms and waxed twine from my stash
Thanks to the suggestion by Niki at Pawsitively Creative, I'll also share this at Anything But Cute... their 13th challenge is to"Celebrate Your Style," and this ATC celebrates my style in many ways: I love grungy + bright, I love sprays, I LOVE pom-poms, I love using up my stash, and I LOVE using library cards!