I have been really trying the reduce my stash for a few months now. Thanks to this challenge, I brought this card out. It's in the upper-left corner of this picture:
|I started to go through my UFO and stash pieces... I stopped looking after my work space was covered...|
Supplies and notes:
- The unfinished card was a 5x7" card on heavy kraft. The striped stamp is from SU!, and it looks like I edged the scraps of DP with ColorBox chalk ink, probably Blackbird. The sticker is from the dollar bins at JoAnn's... I think!
- Fast-forward to this challenge: I cut the card down to a 5x5" and punched the corners with a Fiskars punch
- The sentiment is from Simply Stamps. I won it once when I didn't even realize there was a challenge going on-- I just left a comment... karma helped me there! I love the stamps. They are very good quality clear stamps. Anyway, I used MementoLuxe in Tuxedo Black
- I added Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink... I made little hearts
- The twine is Darice. I finished my spool of Martha Stewart black and white twine and had to replace it. I really like the quality of this Darice. It seems more tightly wound.
I'd like to enter this at the SOS Challenge: Pink UFOs. This is in honor of one of the former gals from the papercrafting world. Damned fine tribute.