- The focal image on this card is the gal by Artistic Impressions stamped with Ranger Atrchival Ink in Jet Black. She was colored with a combination of DOx's and Spectrum Noir markers. She was accented with Finetec metallic watercolors.
- The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The brads are probably almost 10 years old.
- The sun is also from the set,
- The three background panels were scraps from some postcards I made. I inked them with Carved Pumpkin DOx and then stamped them with Seth Apter's circles inked with Picked Raspberry DOx and spritzed.
- The "beach sand" was a scrap of monoprinted paper in my pile, and the "water" was also a scrap of background papers made in the past.
- I mounted all of this onto a scrap of pink paper-- it's not even cardstock. Just thin paper, almost like origami paper or something.
I hope this bright card makes you have all the warm feels of summer. I miss it already, and it's still hot where I live (but I LOVE it).
Join in the fun with us at Shopping Our Stash! What will you come up with?