- Cigarillo tin from my dad (well, my dad smokes them and my mom saves the tins for me! I have more if anyone wants one!)
- Bird egg tape from Andrea a couple years ago, thanks!
- The watercolor-looking tape is from a Jane Davenport set
- The pink and gold tape was from a set from Hobby Lobby
- The snippets were glued with Distress Collage Medium in matte
- The rose stamp was carved by yours truly, inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black then colored in with Jane Davenport's cream pastels.
I'll share this at Simon Says Stamp on Monday: Tape it up.