Friday, August 10, 2018

Junk Journal: Call It Courage

I think this is the first junk journal I've completed:




Supplies:
  • Kraft cardstock as the cover
  • Miscellaneous old papers: old French dictionary, old Hardy Boys pages, old library cards, etc.
  • Birds fussy cut from a guide Andrea (thanks, friend) sent me a year or two ago
  • Dina Wakley Media tape
  • Distress Collage Medium in matte
  • I carved a tiny stamp just for this... supposed to look like tail feathers. Can you find where I stamped it?

I'll share this at the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a wonderful journal, so many lovely ideas and I love those bird images. Thank you for getting junky with us at SOSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, your journal looks amazing! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic journal, I am in awe with birds, they are amazing creatures and love to listen to their singing so this journal is what i really like. Great you kept it kraft and with newspaper background. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful project. I have never finished any journal
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my friend! Boy, I would love to make tons of these to stuff into my EH journals! What a great idea and awesome use of the book pages and library cards. We are so thankful you shared in our challenge at Mini Album Makers. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful journaling and brilliant idea.Thanks for playing along with us at Happy little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@HLS
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of vintage pages and images for this notebook - it's charming. Thanks so much for joining in at Mini Album Makers.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete