Thursday, August 30, 2018

Library Card set of 6

I made these fun cards a couple weeks ago, and just saw them in my "drafts" file!  Uh oh.  They are too cool to keep to myself, though, if I do say so myself.


Well, so I didn't add glitter.





Supplies:

  • Library card bases
  • Dylusions sprays (including the White Linen which has pigment requiring some shaking...)
  • The gals were all cut from some old crochet catalog for hats
  • The quotes were from my snippet tin from old books
  • Tim Holtz stencils used including Clockwork, Plus, Floral, and Diamonds.
That's all there is to this.  I'll share these at the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. This is eye candy! I’d guess this was your work anytime, you’re style is quite unique. These retro ladies look great onto colorful and modern backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome and so much fun, love the gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete