Thursday, August 30, 2018

Oriental Sympathy Card

I made this


Supplies:

  • Paper is by GCD from 2008!!! Yes, 10 years old.  Never been cut.
  • I have been looking for a sympathy stamp I like for months now... and continue to strike out, so I freaking carved one!  It is rudimentary, but I do like the rough carved look with the rough edges.  I inked it with Tim Holtz Mixed Media ink in Vintage Photo. 
  • Cardstock from Recollections Earth pack.
I'll share this with the House That Stamps Built current AG.  I haven't played over there in a while.

3 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to DPs and this decade old one is a gem! Additional points for using a selfmade, good looking sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! your carved sentiment is fabulous!! And the card is so pretty and perfect for a sympathy card! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sympathy card -- and Wow - you carved that sentiment? Thanks so much for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete