|Note the burnt ends.|
|Note the floral pattern on her dress.|
|Note the twinkle-toes...|
- Ranger tag coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim Holtz's Stripes stencil
- When dry, tag sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray in Ethereal Emerald
- Old Basic Grey patterned paper cut to fit then edged with Walnut Stain Distress Paint
- Recollections brads painted with Walnut Stain Distress Paint and affixed
- Pine branch dies by Tim Holtz/Sizzix cut from kraft and Core-dinations metallic kraft-core.
- Deer charm (with loop cut off) added with a hot-glue gun. The charm came last winter in a goodie bag from The Funkie Junkie Boutique.
- The lady is from Tim's Paper Dolls. I inked her with Ranger Adirondack Alcohol Ink in Mushroom but rubbed it off of her face and shoes-- didn't want spots there. What was cool, though, was how the speckled alcohol ink brought out the floral pattern of her skirt!
- Stickles added to her toes... and somehow this improves the entire project.
- Old seam binding cut and I was wondering if it was a poly-blend, so I tried to burn it to abate fraying, but this was apparently 100% cotton, so I just burnt the edges. Will have to remember this as it left a cool dark edge.
- The quote was snipped from an old book and adhered with Distress Collage Mediums in both Matte and Vintage.
I'd love to share thus with the following challenges: