Here's my creation:
- I made my panel to fit Tim's Idea-ology Flip Frame. This is un-altered as of yet. My original plan was to make something for my mom to set on her kitchen table, but I have not done that yet-- maybe I'll get another Flip-Frame for Mother's Day and see that through.
- My main panel is a piece of a hoarded framing mat board inked in four DOx blues: Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Broken China, and Chipped Sapphire
- Edges of the mat dabbed with Distress Paint in Chipped Sapphire, Mowed Lawn, and Spiced Marmalade for fun.
- The house is a stamp by Hampton Art/Graphic 45 that I've owned for a couple years. I love the set, but seldom use it. It was stamped with Ranger Archival in Jet Black on a scrap of Strathmore watercolor paper twice the cut and layered with 3M dimensional adhesive. Prior to layering it, it was inked with DI in Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers and spritzed with water.
- Greenery cut from Tim's mini-greenery dies previously (I had a die-cutting extravaganza on my living room floor last weekend when my youngest had the flu. I didn't want to leave her in the house alone, so I brought in the Big Shot and all of my dies [I don't own more than 15 sets anyway...] and cut-cut-cut with all my scraps!) Anyway, the greenery is supposed to represent the pine trees around my house.
- Tim's paper dolls from the first set added to represent my family: two girls, my hubs and I, and the dog
- More stamping from the Hampton Art/Graphic 45 set stamped in the background. I don't think these have ever been used.
- Tim's Small Talk stickers
- The Bingo piece is from my stash, chosen to represent the 11 years we've been in this house.
That's all. I hope you will join us at Shopping Our Stash and show us your home stash!