- The main panel is Strathmore watercolor paper with the edges distressed using a Making Memories distresser.
- Stampendous flower stamp inked with Distress Embossing Ink and heat-embossed with Recollections EP in black
- Flowers colored in with DOx in Abandoned Coral and Wild Honey, plus Cracked Pistachio for the photosynthetic portions (LOL...)
- "Happy Birthday"written with a cheap paintbrush dipped in some Distress Crayon in Black Soot watered down on the craft mat
- The last bit of my Perfect Pearls white spray (from years ago) squirted over the card. (I tried to show this in the second picture).
- The last bit of fine black hemp cord tied around the bottom.
- Panel placed atop a torn sheet of K & Company DP, reverse side.
That's it! Pretty good for a generic feminine birthday card to have on hand, and it was simple to make. I bet it would look nice in yellow tones.
I'd like to share this with the folks at Fashionable Stamping: One for the girls.