|Click to view fine stenciling|
|I did none of the writing on this card... it's so special that it had many librarians marks on it.|
|See the perforated pages? A total pain to do, but 100% worth it. I think this notebook has 25 sheets.|
- Cover and pages all old library catalog cards (what else?)
- Cover stamped with this cool Invoke Arts stamp in Ranger Archival in Jet Black (what else?)
- Crown accented with Stickles in Mercury Glass (what else?)
- The cover panel was then sprayed with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in a peachy-gold
- I've also added some Shabby Shutters DI and spritzed with a little water
- My all-time favorite yarn used to bind the book together through holes punched with a Crop-o-dile Big Bite
So many of my favorite bits came together for this little notebook. There's just something about it... I'll have to find a special home for it.
I will share this with Mini Album Makers... the DT members over there could do this project in their sleep! HA! But I hope everyone enjoys it nonetheless!
I will also share this at Simon Says Stamp on Monday (who has another powerhouse DT), and they are conveniently having a Take Note (notebook) challenge this week