I was just feeling crafty and uninspired but motivated over the weekend, and when that happens I either clean my craft shack or I play with stencils and sprays... on this occasion I played!
- I sprayed a scrap of Strathmore watercolor paper with Dylusions in Fresh Lime and heat-dried it.
- Next, I laid Tim's Roses stencil over it and sprayed with water to ghost, then pulled up the excess liquid and dried the stencil
- After that, I laid the stencil back over, but slightly offset and sprayed it with Distress Spray Stain in Black Soot (and was surprised it worked-- haven't used it in a loooonnnggg time...)
- Scrap of textured back cardstock for the matting
- Sentiment written with a Micron 08
The colors just SCREAM my sister's name, so this is for her!
I made this based on the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches... usually I can't meet their deadline, but I did today!