- Library card inked with DOx in Vintage Photo then sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mist in Heirloom Gold*
- The brown panel is Strathmore watercolor paper coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Florals stencil. Once dry, I saturated it with Distress Stain in Vintage Photo and added Stampendous Aged Silver Frantage. The panel was affixed using Recollections brads at the corners.
- The sweet lil' Annie Oakley was coated with a thin layer of Distress Collage Medium in Vintage and mounted with 3M dimensional tape.
- The quote, which was actually the jumping point for this project, was cut from an old school reader and coated with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage also.
- The bow was taken from an old Christmas tag made for my daughter. The tag had rolled around the junk-drawer in our kitchen since, well, Christmas, and got kinda disassembled. I salvaged the bow and it found a home on this tag! That is my altered embellishment. It was already altered by being dyed for the original project.
- The trim at the bottom added a bit of wild-west elegance, I thought. From my stash.
- The pin at the top is 7 Gypsies.
*This is the actual Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mist-- not the subtle mix I often use that I made myself. This is the bottom of the sprayer and thus very concentrated! YUM.
This tag also has a sister-tag which I'll link later... once I find time to post it! :)
Ill share this with the following challenges:
Terrific tag with the wonderful Annie OakleyReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
Love Chrissie xx
She's fabulous! I adore this! Hugs, AutumnReplyDelete
Its a wonderful vintage style tag, great image of Annie Oakley.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Just BEAUTIFUL!Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday !ReplyDelete
Love your vintage tag, that's a great image.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing at 'Try It On Tuesday'.
This is the coolest library card I've ever seen! Love that DOX/spray background and that little shooter sure looks good with her lace and bow! Oh, and that stenciled, inked, frantaged panel has my eyes bugging out! I've got to give that a try! Wow, love this! hHugs!ReplyDelete
Lots to look at and how perfectly everything blends in with this fab image!ReplyDelete
What a wonderful library card tag - it all goes together so well! Love your sister card too - thank you for sharing both with us at Mixed Media World.ReplyDelete
What a cool mixed media look! I like your layers and how you incorporated different words and sentiments. Very fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!ReplyDelete
A fabulous tag, love all the details.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Love the vintage look and the collage of different elements. Thanks for joining InkReplyDelete
Gorgeous creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media World!ReplyDelete
Wonderful tag, thanks so much for sharing at TIOT, ValerieReplyDelete
what a wonderful tag and idea!!! thanks so much for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge and sharing this tag with us!ReplyDelete