- Library card inked with DOx in Vintage Photo then sprayed with Perfect Pearls Mist in Heirloom Gold*
- The brown panel is Strathmore watercolor paper coated with Teresa Collins modeling paste through Tim's Florals stencil. Once dry, I saturated it with Distress Stain in Vintage Photo and added Stampendous Aged Silver Frantage. The panel was affixed using Recollections brads at the corners.
- The sweet lil' Annie Oakley was coated with a thin layer of Distress Collage Medium in Vintage and mounted with 3M dimensional tape.
- The quote, which was actually the jumping point for this project, was cut from an old school reader and coated with Distress Collage Medium in Vintage also.
- The bow was taken from an old Christmas tag made for my daughter. The tag had rolled around the junk-drawer in our kitchen since, well, Christmas, and got kinda disassembled. I salvaged the bow and it found a home on this tag! That is my altered embellishment. It was already altered by being dyed for the original project.
- The trim at the bottom added a bit of wild-west elegance, I thought. From my stash.
- The pin at the top is 7 Gypsies.
*This is the actual Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls mist-- not the subtle mix I often use that I made myself. This is the bottom of the sprayer and thus very concentrated! YUM.
This tag also has a sister-tag which I'll link later... once I find time to post it! :)
Ill share this with the following challenges: