Today marks the beginning of another stash-busting challenge with the gals at Shopping Our Stash. This week Chris is our hostess, and she's chosen the theme You light up my life: include anything that has a light bulb in it!-- lamps, flashlight, lantern... you get the idea! Anything with a light bulb in it or on it!
I knew I had this cute little light bulb floating around in a Heidi Swapp baggie, and if you look close... real close... the red pencils say "brilliant" on them, too!
- Background paper and strip from Amy Tangerine's "Finders keepers" stack
- Clipped corners using a Fiskars punch and drew around the edge with a Faber-Castell Pitt
- Light bulb from a Heidi Swapp die-cut Minc pack... I don't even have a Minc...
- Sentiment strips from a Chickaniddy DP from 2014
- Doily shape has been in my stash for years... I want to say it is probably Recollections brand...
- Yellow enamel dots by MME; blue enamel dots by Prima. Both have been in my stash for at least two years.
Well, come on over with your BRIGHT ideas! See you at Shopping Our Stash!