- Tim's Honeycomb Mixed Media die
- Back panel: wrinkle-free distress with Seedless Preserves and Picked Raspberry DOx
- "Thank you" written with the inks listed above using a Jane Davenport waterbrush
- Stickles in Icicle added to the sentiment
That's it. It is pretty IRL, and was so easy to make. I actually painted out a bunch of sentiments while I had the waterbrush out with these colors-- they are very nice together.
I'll share this at the following two challenges:
- City Crafter: Two colors only
- Scrapy Land: AG
Thanks for joining us at SCRAPYLAND challenge blog and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member
Beautiful and trendy, love your color choices!ReplyDelete