|...not blacked out IRL...|
She had used that hashtag in the past, but when I just looked, I saw none of her stuff... though the gal who seems to post that hashtag could be my twin's twin, based on the posts...
Anyway... my sis loves lime/pea green, black, fish, The Cure, and that hashtag. And she is a f><&ing artist, man!
- Large Ranger tag from Joan... thanks!
- Tag coated with Liquitex gesso then sprayed with Dylusions in Fresh Lime
- Hero Arts fish
- Lyrics scribbled with a Tombow dual tip (the only one I have)
- Stars scribbled with an 005 Micron
- Hashtag stamped using Amy Tangerine's alphabet
- Vintage rayon seam binding and non-vintage sequins from my stash
- Bulging fish eyeballs courtesy of Viva
- Stickles in Mercury Glass accentuating the fish fins
- Edge of tag run over with Walnut Stain Distress Paint
I'll share this with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers:
I love the colour and the images/words against it look a-mazing! Thanks for getting arty with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Jo xReplyDelete
This ROCKS! Love the lime green, the fish and the bleeped out hashtag! LOL! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!ReplyDelete
Beautiful! And how we all feel sometimes, I think I'm going to borrow that hashtag. Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.ReplyDelete
Super tag, love, love it, blends right in with us at SoSS. Thanks for playing along.ReplyDelete
Love it, right down to the &%*&# hashtag!!! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!ReplyDelete
This is so cool and beyond being personal, it's a little piece of art dedicated to your sister.ReplyDelete