|...not blacked out IRL...|
She had used that hashtag in the past, but when I just looked, I saw none of her stuff... though the gal who seems to post that hashtag could be my twin's twin, based on the posts...
Anyway... my sis loves lime/pea green, black, fish, The Cure, and that hashtag. And she is a f><&ing artist, man!
- Large Ranger tag from Joan... thanks!
- Tag coated with Liquitex gesso then sprayed with Dylusions in Fresh Lime
- Hero Arts fish
- Lyrics scribbled with a Tombow dual tip (the only one I have)
- Stars scribbled with an 005 Micron
- Hashtag stamped using Amy Tangerine's alphabet
- Vintage rayon seam binding and non-vintage sequins from my stash
- Bulging fish eyeballs courtesy of Viva
- Stickles in Mercury Glass accentuating the fish fins
- Edge of tag run over with Walnut Stain Distress Paint
I'll share this with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers: