Here's my current challenge offering:
|Click to see the wonderful crazing!|
The current challenge is Day of the Dead... my fave! Edna likes it, too... can't you tell?
We keep Dio de los Muertos paraphernalia up in my house year-round. Salt and pepper shakers... papal picado banners... we love it all.
Supplies and notes:
- Card base is Tim Holtz/Core'dinations Kraft-Core Shattered cardstock
- Dark matting is from Tim Holtz paper pad
- Floral DP is BasicGrey from about five years ago, I believe... it was in my scrap box
- The StampAnon Tim Holtz stamp is from his recent Day of the Dead collection, inked with Ranger Archival in Jet Black on an old library catalog card base
- Distress Crayon in Vintage Photo scribbled around edges and blended with water using my fingers
- Distress Collage Medium-Crazing spread roughly over the surface, then more Vintage Photo and Black Soot Distress Crayon added, plus Festive Berries, Cracked Pistachio, and Frayed Burlap for stamp detail
- My "sweet" birthday greeting was written with a Prismacolor brush pen in brown, then coated with Distress Collage Medium-Vintage and edged with Blackbird ColorBox chalk, adhered wth Ranger black dimensional tape and Tombow adhesive
- The stamen added are from Wilton, inked with Slate and Gold Mixative Adirondack alcohol inks
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you guys enjoy this SOSS challenge as much as I do!