This is the tag I've created to share:
I was inspired by the mod-fall look, as well as the layout.
Supplies and notes:
- Library catalog card base coated with matte Mod Podge and covered with Martha Stewart tissue reminiscent of the cross-hatched lines of Leigh's background
- The leaves used recently arrived from Norway, courtesy of Pia-- thank you, friend! Love these-- shapes and color!
- The focal leaf is by Recollections. It came in a 9-pack containing three each of three shapes. It was adhered using more matte Mod Podge.
- "Thanks" was brush-written with a Loew Cornell brush in Spiced Marmalade Distress Stain, which I also lightly splattered across the background for a little more color.
- The twine at the top was remaining from a package
When CASEing, I try to always take the awesome art of someone else and break it into "raw chunks" in order to draw inspiration, and then I add my own spin. For me, this is the most stimulating way to CASE because I feel I'm honoring who I CASE while feeding the creative portion of my brain! A "win-win" if I succeed!
Thank you for visiting... I hope I did Leigh's inspiration tag justice. Thank you, TYI, for inviting me over!