This large tag was made just for the challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers:
- Heavy packing kraft cut into a tag and bordered with cloth tape then coated with black Liquitex gesso
- Stripes made by daubing a mixture of Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves Distress Paint through a Martha Stewart stencil
- Feather from K & Company
- Lace from the 1980s. It was originally part of my sister's halloween costume when she was a rocker (think Madonna...), and then it ended up in the Barbie box as part of Barbie's wardrobe, and it was most recently posessed by my youngest daughter... I was cleaning out her Barbie box and lo', look what I got! Delicious '80s trim!
- Gems from a value-box of gems my sister sent my kids last xmas. I inked them with Slate and Purple Twilight Adirondack alcohol inks and adhered them with Glossy Accents
- The Jolly Roger was stamped by using Invoke Arts stamps with Distress embossing ink and Custer's Last Stamp EP
- "Yo-Ho" written with Thickers
- Tim's StampAnon Ledger Script stamp inked with VersaMark in Champagne ghosted over parts of the card, and a Stampendous halloween raven stamp with script inked in Ranger Archival in Jet Black added
- "...a pirate's life..." added with a mixture of black and white gessos, which I also used to accent the Thickers
- Couldn't figure out how to improve this without making it cheesy, until I had another lightbulb moment: Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Mist in Ethereal Emerald! BOOYAH!!!
A pirate's life for me, ladies...