|Check out the cool wood-grain-like texture.|
|OMG: indescribably beautiful shine! LOL!|
I had a vision for this dreamcatcher die since Pia (thank you!) sent it to me: bright, vibrant colors. Actually, I originally envisioned it on a white background... so fortunately she sent two!
- 7 Gypsies tag painted with black Liquitex gesso
- DecoArt Metallic Lustres in Gold Rush and Brilliant Turquoise swiped on with my finger. The ridges left from the gesso coat look almost like wood-grain... I can't even tell you: it was, like, hypnotizing to swipe it on. So cool! I will definitely be doing this again...
- Dreamcatcher, as stated, was sent from my friend Pia. I sprayed it with three Dylusions sprays and a Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist the swiped some of the turquoise DecoArt Metallic Lustre over the embossed portions.
- To finalize the dreaminess of the tag, I glued bits of mica by Stampendous across.
- The twine was inked for another project using Adirondack Alcohol Inks
I guess that's it! I thought over and over about adding a sentiment or a quote, but everything seemed so cheesy, and this is so cool!
I will share this at the following challenges: