Made this a few days ago:
Here's their cute CAS-CASE card:
I love the complementary colors (blue and orange) and the inky background.
- Broken China DI smoothed multiple times
- Feathers from The Paper Studio
- "Hello" written with Pebeo Relief Liner in Faux Lead on a scrap and popped up
- The black pearls are Viva Paper Pearls in Anthracite
- ...almost forgot to mention the coolest part of this tag: the blue plastic heishi beads from Africa... not sure which country. I got these from a vendor at the quilt show a few weeks ago. They are like large, flat, dull, thick sequins.
Cheers, people. Enjoy the last month of summer!