Here's my tag:
This is the palette and image:
- The tag is by 7 Gypsies. I wiped up some excess black and white Liquitex gesso from my mat... actually did two tags because I had overestimated my gesso needs whilst painting a skull!
- The feather is from The Paper Studio
- The trim is ever so fun-- I believe it is from a BasicGrey ribbon pack from years ago... like at least five. It actually is four rows of studs but that was too much, so I snipped off the last row
- The skeleton is by Tim
- The ribbon at the top is from my stash.
- The sentiment was typed with my typewriter and edged with Black Soot and Evergreen Bough DI
Fun and edgy, huh!