Here's my card:
This is the sketch:
- The heart panel was initially a piece of letterpress paper used to mop up the ink from another project, which resulted in a super-cool wrinkle-free distress effect
- Last week I was using the Dina Wakley hearts and this panel was lying there and so I used it to get rid of some excess ink on it... what a perfect grey-tone for the panel!
- I outlined the heart with some Elmer's Craft Bond and added some Antique Linen Distress Glitter... then the panel sat there looking pretty for a few days...
- ...until I remembered the current AH challenge!
- I added a scrap of 1893 music paper that was on my desk, and tore a few pieces of 7 Gypsies masking tape to match the DIs
- The sentiment was written using Pebeo Relief Liner in Faux Lead
Voila! I really love so many elements of this card and hope you do, too!