Quick! Here's my card!
Actually, the truth is: I did try to play earlier in the month... but I messed up my card by rushing a sentiment...
Anyway, here is a quick description of supplies and methods employed for the card:
- Panel with Teresa Collins modeling paste through a very-geometric Heidi Swapp stencil
- Once dry, colored with various Distress Crayons and smeared with water. I wiped it a little with a baby wipe when it was mostly dry which emphasized the texture
- Three different (old) stamps from three companies were inked with Ranger Archival
- I wrote a tiny sentiment with a Tombow and also added tiny dots here and there around the panel
- The panel was affixed to a blank blue textured card from my friend Autumn... thanks!
Take care, all.