*The card is fabuolous, right? This card was fabulous before it was even made-- the image is freaking awesome... details below.
Here's the sketch:
Oooh, and this challenge is sponsored by Simon Says Stamp... now, that is fabulous.
Supplies and notes:
- The image is a leftover scrap from a snowman made from that my awesome friend/coworker made for me. She is so smart. She knows I use everything for crafting, and she brought me the scraps! What a doll. The book she used was a handyman book from the 1950s... I got some awesome clippings from them!!! (Check my next post...)
- Also have to say, it was unplanned how PERFECT the star on top of the tree would go with the sketch. Magic happens!!!
- Scrap green from a DCWV stack
- The star was the negative space from a Pink Paislee sticker page. I coated the star with Aged Gold frantage
- The gold rubbing was from a generic sheet
- The red glitter is Stickles Xmas Red
- Busted out the old typewriter for the sentiment and edged the words and the image with Color Box chalk in Blackbird
This card will go to my BFF from childhood... she has a new-ish sweetheart, and they don't have kids, so this is how I picture childless people decorating their tree! The image is just missing martinis! Cheers!