This little cutie is getting submitted to the following challenges (and please pardon the poor images-- I did the best I could with the lighting I had!):
- The vintage image came with my latest receipt from The Funkie Junkie Boutique... it came in a little baggie with all kinds of festive confetti! How sweet.
- I painted the image with Tim's Distress Crackle Paint in Clear Rock Candy, then, while wet, sprinkled some Distress glitter in Antique Linen. Lightly brushed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Stain
- The background was created in an old library card and lightly inked with diluted Distress stain in Aged Bronze. When dry, I used Teresa Collins modeling paste over a Hero Arts stencil, then sprinkled with some more Distress glitter
- The ribbon is Martha Stewart
- The brads are Recollections, inked with Adirondack alcohol inks in Rust and Mermaid Lagoon