This challenge is sponsored by The Funkie Junkie Boutique! (I made my first order with Linda's elves and received it within days... over Black Friday weekend! I highly recommend checking her store out... even though this time of year we are all pinching pennies, the prices are phenomenal and her stock rocks!)
Believe it or not, my tag was inspired by Linda's, here:
Supplies and notes:
- No really, my tag was inspired by Linda's! I was inspired by Linda's background. Her tag is all about the background - - she allowed the background shine through, and by heck, I was going to do the same...(Nervous laughter...)
- I decided to add Stickles glitter glue in Ice, and while I love the way it looks, it wasn't what I had envisioned... a little more blingy than I was going for. (Prior to the Stickles Fiesta, I used a library card base which already had some splatter on it from another project. I took a sheet of vintage xmas carols and sprayed it with water and Distress Spray in Picket Fence and crumpled it all up. Then I unfolded it and glued it to the card roughly with Mod Podge, then sprayed it with gold Perfect Pearls mist.)
- Okay... so I switched gears. I still wanted to let the background shine through (and, boy, does it...), so I just added a little JOY using a Making Memories letter sheet from Valentine's back in 2010. Love it.
- Then I added a little skirt with some scrap tulle, and trimmed it with Martha Stewart metallic trim, which is actually a bright and very reflective rose gold-- neither image captured that.
- Finished it off with some generic red twine