One cool thing: I used a stamp made by my new niece's aunt... never met this person, but my niece's mom brought me and the girls stamps made by her sister. Here is her Etsy site: Brown Pigeon. Check it out.
(This is a little picture I copied from her site of these cute little stamps...)
So, My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #240 is in full swing. It is another nice sketch. (I enjoy the MFT challenges!) Here is the sketch for reference:
And, ta-da, here is this sweet postcard:
- The postcard came with a stamp-making kit from SU
- The stamp is Brown Pigeon
- October Afternoon letters
- Tim Holtz's Distress embossing ink
- Ranger clear embossing powder
- My kids' Crayola watercolors... haha, they were accessible. They worked. (I have a fancy watercolor set... need to bust it out, I guess... Or not...)
- Scotch Washi (striped), and the other two Washis are generic
- Tim Holtz's Distress Paint in black soot at the edges
Super cool. Plan to mail this to a friend who is on an assignment 3,500 miles from her kids... she is homesick. This will cheer her up.