FYI, it's an A2 card, so about 4.25x5.5"... I think the size fits the card, if you know what I mean. Kind of sweet and dainty.
- All Night Media woodgrain stamp
- Tim Holtz's Distress embossing ink
- Stamp-n Stuff embossing powder in Winter Wonderland
- The pale blue-green woodgrain paper was from a Becky Higgins Project Life card kit
- The pearls are Ranger Liquid Pearls
- I edged the card with Tim Holtz's Distress Paint in Picket Fence
- The ribbon and sentiment was edged with Color Box chalk in Creamy Brown
- I stamped the heart (stamp was a cheapie from Target) using grey Marvy Brush Marker and embossed it with clear Ranger embossing powder
I also made a matching envelope...