Tuesday, September 29, 2020

SOS 430: Slimline cards

Ooh, Donna has cooked up a great challenge for us at Shopping Our Stash! I love the look of slimline cards!  These cards are 8.5"x3.5" but I have to confess: I made mine to fit a narrow envelope that I had, so my card is 8"x4"... hey, I am just being honest!  

Here is my card:




These are my supplies:

  • Basic Grey 2013 paper... just a scrap left of this awesome paper!
  • Goldenrod cardstock from Tuesday Morning probably in 2019
  • Liquid Pearls in Gold Pear from 2011 (!) for the eyes
  • Tim Holtz die (Ornate Owl) that I've had for at least three years.
  • The sentiment was printed by me ten years ago
  • Nuvo Drops in Antique Rose
  • Sizzix adhesive on the back of the owl-- I am on my second pack.

Thanks for stopping by... please go see what my rad teammates have done at Shopping Our Stash

5 comments:

  1. Your card you can choose the size, if the card fits the envie use it!!! Fabulous card awesome owl nice take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh so awesome!
    Love the colours...and that owl die...WOW...I don't think I have ever seen that one before it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi, that is one beautiful owl die!! and the pattern paper looks fabulous behind him.
    And what a great idea to make a tall card to fit the business size envelope, the measurements are not that different, I'm keeping that in mind.
    Awesome card, teammie.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post and i appreciate your work regarding this article. This article is so helpful for me and must say you did great work. Fifo Mall

    ReplyDelete